Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel
soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai
coastline. At night, it offers an unforgettable sight,
surrounded by choreographed colour sculptures of water
and fire. This all-suite hotel reflects the finest that
the world has to offer.
With your chauffeur driven Rolls Royce, discreet in-suite
check in, private reception desk on every floor and
a brigade of highly trained butlers who provide around-the-clock
attention, you can be assured of a highly personalised
service throughout your stay.
* Dubai International Airport 25 km.
* Rolls-Royce or BMW limousine service available at
* Helicopter transfer.
The 5 Star Deluxe Burj Al Arab does not have rooms;
it has 202 duplex suites, ranging from a capacious 170
sq. mts to 780 sq. mts, across 27 floors, each with
its own Guest Services exclusive for in-suites check-in
and butler services.
In Suite Facilities:
* In addition to a dining and living area, each suite
has an office area complete with laptop, Internet access,
private fax, printer and copier.
* Hidden network of advanced technology - lighting,
curtains and air-conditioning at the touch of a button.
* 42-inch plasma screen, video on demand, DVD, 93 cable
channels, and 2 hotel information channels.
* Full range of men and ladies Hermes amenities (full
* Dining table for in-suite dining.
* A safe for the safe keeping of your belongings.
* Pillow menu with a range of 13 pillows and quilts
to choose from.
* Walk-in shower and Jacuzzi / Spa bath, complimented
by a decadent bath menu with music and Aromatherapy
Associates bath oils, prepared by your butler.
* Children’s amenities.
* A private bar and in-suite mini-bar.
* Assawan Spa & Health Club situated on the 18th
floor with magnificent views over the Gulf. Treatment
rooms, hydrotherapy baths, oriental massage, stand-up
solarium, sauna, steam rooms and jacuzzi, two infinity
pools, squash court, two fully equipped fitness studios
and an aerobics floor.
* Unlimited access to Wild Wadi Water Park.
* Easy access to the newest and most popular shopping
malls, including Mall of the Emirates and Ski Dubai.
* Rolls-Royce chauffer shopping experience.
* Helicopter scenic tour over Dubai.
* Majles Al Bahar private beach, exclusive for Burj
Al Arab guests
* Yacht charter.
* Golf at world class golf courses such as Montgomerie,
Emirates Hills, Dubai Greek and Arabian Ranches
8 restaurants and lounges, including:
* Al Mahara - award winning signature seafood restaurant
accessible by a three minute virtual submarine voyage.
Magnificent oval aquarium visible throughout the restaurant
and 2 private dining rooms for private functions at
no extra cost.
* Al Muntaha - - which means the ultimate or the highest
at 200 metres above the Arabian Gulf, offering Mediterranean
cuisine and unmatched view of The Palm Jumeirah and
The World Islands.
* Al Iwan - sea view restaurant. Finest Arabian hospitality
with décor of dramatic gold, red and black
* Majlis Al Bahar - a casual alfresco restaurant serving
mediterranean specialities with spectacular views of
the gulf and Burj Al Arab.
* Sahn Eddar - at the base of the world's tallest atrium
and offering light fine fare and Afternoon Tea.
* Juna Lounge - a stylish and intimate lounge with a
fine selection of cigars.
* Skyview Bar - located adjacent to Al Muntaha, a wonderful
location for pre- and post dinner drinks with views
of The World Islands, The Palm Jumeirah, and Jumeirah
* Bab Al Yam - cafe restaurant with a relaxing atmosphere
and stunning views of the Arabian Gulf.
Private Banqueting and Meeting Facilities:
* Al Falak Ballroom is a palatial, two-tiered, domed
ballroom crowned with a unique crystal chandelier, located
at the top of Burj Al Arab.
* Boardrooms and Majlis also located on the 27th floor
offering stunning views, the very latest technology
and services to match.
* Assawan Amphitheatre and Marina Garden are perfect
locations for cocktail receptions.
* In-house florist to see to your flower arrangements.
* Catering by our very own award winning chefs.